- Bill S6 Brought Up Again In Question Period
- Exentsion For Comments On Eagle Plains Project
- Campaign To End Violence Launches
- Whitehorse Crash Sends Three To Hospital
- City, Firefighters Finalize Agreement
Three people were taken to Whitehorse Hospital after a collision on Two Mile Hill.
Police say the crash took place just after 7 pm Monday night at the Range Road intersection, involving a Jeep, and Acura Integra.
The 40-year old female driver of the Acura along with her 9-year old son, and the 26-year old female driver of the Jeep were treated for injuries at hospital then released.
RCMP say alcohol is not considered a factor as the investigation continues.