See Mark, Tom and Travis Live!
Put on your best Converse sneakers, get your discman out, and get ready to go back to the early 2000s because Integra Tire Whitehorse and The Rush want to send you to Vancouver to see Blink-182 on June 27th! You will catch Blink-182 in concert, spend two nights in Vancouver with airfare to and from Whitehorse and Spending Cash!
1) Participants must be 19 years of age and a resident of the Yukon to both participate and claim any potential prizes.
2) Participants can enter the draw a maximum of three (3) times. Participants can enter via Blink-182 lyrics, sending in their best “2000s” look via direct message on Facebook or Instagram, or placing a bumper sticker on their vehicle during the bumper sticker giveaway.
Each method counts as one (1) entry.
- a. Qualifying via Telephone: first come, first call basis or otherwise defined by the promotion. CKRW The Rush (CKRW) may choose to take another caller if the original caller does not fulfill the requests of the “Contest” qualifying, and whereas the call may drop, or become inadmissible for air, CKRW may choose another caller. When qualifying by phone, contact information for potential winners must be provided at the time of qualifying, and must be accurate at the time of submission. Once a listener has entered someone by phone, they are not permitted to compete by phone again, to either enter the same name again, or any other name.
- b. Qualifying via Social Media “selfie”: Each direct message entry must contain only one name, and each name may only be entered once via this method. Entrants must provide a phone number and legal name to qualify. Direct Messages accepted beginning on Monday, May 23rd, 2023 and close on Friday, June 9th at 7pm. CKRW reserves the right to post selected selfies to ckrw.com.
- c. Qualifying via “Bumper Sticker Event”: Each bumper sticker applied to a vehicle is equal to one name entered into the contest. Each name can only be entered once via this method.
3) Contest eligibility period runs from Tuesday May 23rd to Thursday June 9th at 7pm (excluding weekends.)
4) “Contest” winner will be announced on the CKRW Morning Show over-the-air on Tuesday, June 13th. CKRW will draw one (1) winner from our entry pool. CKRW will make one (1) attempt to contact the winner at the winner’s provided phone number during the draw. Whereas the winner is not available at the telephone on the first attempt, no voicemail message will be left and CKRW will select a second winner from our entry pool. CKRW reserves the right to select the winner based on telephone availability for the purposes of the “contest”.
5) Winner of the “How Do You Blink-182” will receive: Two tickets for Blink-182 on June 27th at the Rogers Arena, Airfare to & from Vancouver, two nights stay at the Rosedale on Robson (Evening of June 26th & 27th, check out before 11am on June 28th) in Vancouver, and two hundred (200) dollars spending cash.
6) Name of person accompanying winner and their birth date must be supplied to CKRW The Rush by 5pm Tuesday, June 13, 2023.
7) Entrants must include full name and phone number. Other information may be required for the “Contest”. All contact information gathered through entries will be used only by CKRW and only for the purposes of the “contest”.
8) By entering the “How Do You Blink-182” contest, you consent to CKRW using your voice, name, and image for promotional purposes.
9) Winner of the “How Do You Blink-182” contest will be drawn at random from the pool of qualified entrants.
10) Airline tickets are non-transferable and must be used to travel for attendance to the Blink 182 concert in Vancouver. Winner is responsible for any extra costs associated with the hotel room (long distance calls, room service, damage, etc.) other than the basic nightly charge.
11) Transportation to and from the airport, food, drinks, and other expenses to be supplied and arranged by the winner. CKRW is not responsible for any “act of god” events that may occur while the winner is traveling.
12) Contest is closed to employees of Klondike Broadcasting Company and their immediate family members.
13) By entering the contest, you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the official rules.
Raise Your Glass
Counting Crows/Vanessa Carlton
Big Yellow Taxi