Sounds of School - Contest Rules
- One qualifying entry per household/week. Household is defined as anyone whom you may live with, regardless of if they are direct family or not. Attempted cheating will result in a automatic disqualification.
- Entrants must correctly identify the “Sound of School” played on CKRW, either via text or phone call.
- Entrants must be a resident of the Yukon.
- Winners will be picked at random from the pool of qualifiers.
- Contest Periods
July 31st to August 4th
August 7th to August 11th
August 14th to August 18th
- Winners have four weeks from the date of winning to pick up their prize.
- By entering the contest, you consent to CKRW’s use of your name, city of residence, photograph, voice, statement, and image for any publicity purposes.
- This contest includes CKRW standard contest rules.